Does this kind of investment meet your needs?
Not all investors fit the typical Wall Street image. Small developers, working people, and retirees own many of the smaller buildings bearing government tenants. Some have sold the business and completed a 1031 exchange into another income-producing property.
Every investor has different criteria for his or her goals. Whether you’re a novice or a seasoned investor, it’s always important to know YOUR goals and know how you’re going to achieve them.
For some investors, security is the main issue. For others, the return on investment matters more. You can rarely maximize all the criteria you would like to see. So the big question is, “Which is more important to you?”
For example, every investor would love a 10% return on investment while having the security of a 15-year lease. Unfortunately, that’s not realistic. So which is most important to you; an 8% return with 3 years left on the lease, or a 6% return with 15 years left on the lease?
As you look at more properties, you will refine your criteria to find your comfort level. There are many other factors to consider, too. These include, but are not limited to: (1) The quality of the building and its construction, (2) The age of the building, (3) The building’s location, (4) The state in which the building is located (5) The environmental setting (urban or rural), (6) Whether you will get a loan for leverage, and more. We must weigh all these factors against one another to know what is best suited to your needs.
Everyone in the Bear Wells team wants the best returns for our investors. We work hard to ensure our investors receive the best options and the highest yielding returns possible. Let us know if we can help you achieve your financial goals.
Here’s a list of the services we provide:
- Worry & Trouble-Free Management
- Dispositions & Acquisitions of Government Tenanted Properties
- Due Diligence Review Helping you decide if a property fits your needs
- Comprehensive Knowledge of Lease Obligations
- Illustration of Lending Options for Enhanced Returns
- Recommend GSA Specific Lenders
- Negotiations & Renegotiation of Federal leases
- Equity Raises for Developers
- Keep an open dialogue with tenant agencies to maintain asset quality and improve operating efficiencies
- A property expansion or significant modification
- Award & Development Experience
- Transfer of Ownership within the Federal Government (SAM) System
Bear Wells does whatever you need in order to provide an extended range of services to meet your goals. We have formed partnership relationships with various professional organizations to help you through areas beyond the expertise of Bear Wells.
There are several factors that help make the loan process flawless:
- Know that your 1031 exchange is accepted by the IRS
- Ensure that the land/lot is correct in all aspects
- Make sure the building is in good condition
- Provide a clean and marketable title to the property